“The Armory Center for the Arts in Pasadena and the Benton Museum of Art at Pomona College, (formerly Pomona College Museum of Art) in Claremont are partnering to present Alison Saar: Of Aether and Earthe, an exhibition of artist Alison Saar’s work connected to myths and archetypes, invisible bodies and hidden histories, and timeless paradigms of grounding and transformation. Highlighting the dualities that are woven throughout her art, Alison Saar: Of Aether and Earthe explores and complicates the binaries of body and spirit, earth and air.”
The California Community Foundation is hiring a Grants Assistant.
Santa Barbara Foundation is hiring a Director of Investments.
OF/BY/FOR ALL is hiring a CEO.
LA’s BEST Afterschool Enrichment Program is hiring Community Engagement Fellow.
Ensure that all children have access to quality, developmentally appropriate, and educationally stimulating childcare. Pathways LA is hiring an Executive Director.
The Eisner Foundation is hiring a Foundation Administrator.
Parks California is hiring an Associate Program Manager – Grants & Operations.
Brave New Films is seeking a Campaign Outreach Director, Screenings to initiate, organize and lead our national film screenings program by connecting with civic advocacy organizations, educators and schools (middle school through college), and faith based organizations to screen documentary films virtually during COVID and in person when possible.
The British Museum is seeking to appoint a maternity cover National Outreach Manager.
Dream job alert…the Department of History of Art and Architecture, University of California Santa Barbara, invites applications for a position as Director of the Art, Design and Architecture Museum at UCSB.
Seaver College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences at Pepperdine University seeks the next Senior Director of the Seaver College Career Center.
Caltech is hiring an Assistant Director, Center for Inclusion and Diversity, Assistant Director, Engagement & Programming, and a Grants Manager Assistant.
Sustainable Economic Enterprises of Los Angeles (SEE-LA) is hiring a Manager, Hollywood Farmers’ Market, Program Administrative Assistant – Pompea Smith Good Cooking/Buena Cocina Program and a Program Manager – Specialty Crop Nutrition Education and Promotion Program.
My nail crush. Olive & June is hiring a Director Community + Partnerships.
Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda L. Solis’ office has an immediate opening for an experienced Staff Assistant.
Justice in Aging seeks an experienced advocate with a strong commitment to racial justice and advancing equity to join our team in a new position, Director of Equity and Racial Justice Advocacy.
The California Association of Museums is hiring a PT Communications Coordinator.
California State Parks is hiring a Curatorial Assistant in Sacramento.
The National Endowment for the Arts is pleased to announce a one-year, paid, HBCU Pathways Intern position to support the agency’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities Initiative.
The British Museum is seeking a Project Curator: Stonehenge to join the Britain, Europe and Prehistory department.
- My curated social impact job blog is my way to help people who are unemployed. Being unemployed is a taboo subject and my goal is to help remove the stigma associated with a job loss so friends and colleagues can get the help and support they need.
- Life is too short to suffer in a job you hate.
- Everyone should have an “Occupassion,” a job they love which gives them meaning and purpose. I have truly loved my career and I’m grateful to have spent more than 25 years in the arts, nonprofits, and philanthropy, doing work that has inspired me and has had a positive impact locally and globally.
- I only feature jobs that excite and delight me which have been posted in the past 1-2 weeks.
- How can I improve #LetLuce? Email me your suggestions and job opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow me on Twitter and Instagram @luceinla.