The United Way of Greater LA is hiring a Program Officer, Economic Mobility, Director, Housing Initiatives, Grants Coordinator, Homelessness Initiatives, Major gift Officer, Senior Manager, Impact Advocacy, and Director, Strategic Investments.
Community Partners offers expert guidance, essential services, and a strong dose of passion to help foster, launch, and grow creative solutions to community challenges. Community Partners is hiring a Program Director.
Step Up works to support individuals experiencing mental health conditions and homelessness. Step Up on Second is hiring a Chief Development Officer.
The San Diego Zoo is hiring a Senior Content and Interpretation Manager.
The Center for Spirituality & Practice seeks a committed spiritual practitioner and high-capacity nonprofit leader to be its first Executive Director.
The Rose Bowl Aquatics Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization seeks a new President & Executive Director to lead our organization and oversee all operations and safety initiatives.
The LGBTQ Center Long Beach is hiring an Executive Director.
The Muslim Public Affairs Council is hiring a Chief Operating Officer based in LA or DC.
The People Concern is hiring a Chief Development Officer.
Liberty Hill Foundation is hiring a Senior Manager, Institutional Grants and a Program Manager Youth Justice.
City of Hope is hiring an Executive Director, Strategic Initiatives.
I dream of their Modigliani. The Norton Simon Museum is hiring a Director of Facilities.
The Getty Foundation is hiring an Executive Assistant.
The Getty Trust is hiring a Communications Sr Specialist, $75 – $97K.
The Autry Museum of the American West is hiring a Director of Development.
The LA Promise Fund is hiring a Teaching Artist for their ArtsMatter program that provides support to schools across Los Angeles in arts education and arts integration practices.
Go Bruins! UCLA is hiring Senior Director, Foundation Relations and Corporate Philanthropy and an Associate Director, Reunion Giving.
If you are patient and diplomatic, LAUSD is hiring a Chief of Staff, $100K-$148K.
Cal State Long Beach is hiring an Assistant Professor of Art History, to teach courses in Latin American art and architecture survey; teach upper-division courses relating to Latin American art and architectural history; teach upper-division courses relating to Pre-Columbian art and architectural history or another area of specialization.
Clear is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Regional Public Affairs for its California markets. This person will support CLEAR’s day-to-day public affairs efforts in the region, including government relations, corporate communications and more.
Become an Advisor, Corporate Philanthropy at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow.
The LA Times is hiring a Director, Public Affairs. Leads fundraising and development for ongoing public affairs programs, mission-driven initiatives and opportunistic social impact campaigns.
Who Gives a Crap makes eco-friendly toilet paper and donates 50% of their profits to help build toilets for the 2.3 billion people in need. They are hiring a Head of Impact.
The Wonderful Company is hiring a Manager of Philanthropy Operations.
When I visited this campus I met the most polite students I have ever encountered. Oxy is hiring a VP of Equity and Justice and Chief Diversity Officer.
Sci-Arc is hiring a Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
The Public History Project seeks a remote Communications and Media Consultant with expertise in organizing online media campaigns to help us develop and realize media strategy and communication materials.
The San Francisco Foundation believes that a focus on People, Place and Power provides the pathways to greater racial and economic equity in the Bay Area. The SF Foundation is hiring a Director/Senior Director: Anchoring Communities (Place Pathway).
The East Bay Community Foundation is hiring a Senior Program Officer, pay $100K – $105K.
- My curated social impact job blog is a way to help people who are unemployed because being unemployed is a taboo subject in our culture. My goal is to help remove the stigma associated with a job loss so friends and colleagues can get the help and support they need to land another position.
- I think life is too short to suffer in a job you hate.
- I am driven by my passion to help people find their “Occupassion,” a job they love which gives them meaning and purpose. I have loved my career. I’m truly grateful to have spent more than 25 years working in the arts, nonprofits, and philanthropy in positions that have inspired me and have made a positive impact.
- I only post jobs that have been active for 1-2 weeks. I try not to include old listings.
- I try to link jobs listings directly to the company website.
- I only include jobs that excited and delight me.
- I’m very selective when it comes to fundraising jobs.
- How can I make #LetLuce better? Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.